October 30, 2008

I don't know what we're protesting, but it sure is fun!

A few weekends ago, I was lucky enough to be in Boston for the annual Honk parade and protest. My family and I stood watching the parade for over an hourand toured the festival grounds near the Harvard campus, and I STILL have no idea what the protest was about. If you can decipher from the photos, please feel free to let me know.

The Grand Marshalls were NPR's Click and Clack, the hosts of "Car Talk." Interesting choice, considering most of the parade seemed to be about bikes.


I get frustrated when my kitchen counters are too low, but I don't go parading around about it.
I've totally missed the boat on this one.

Why? For what reason? That's what I want to know, too!
This is where I started to get really confused.

Okay, this makes more sense. Bicycles. Yes. Bicycles are good.
I know there are a lot of war protesters, but this guy seems to be a little late. This is fun. And sparkly!Okay, I think we're getting somewhere.
No matter your political affiliation, this is just clever.
And this is just disturbing.
So, Wyatt, what do you think of your first cross-dressing experience? Yeah, I'm confused too.


More fun with the Leftist Marching Band. What great outfits!
As you can tell, it was a fabulous day. Despite the confusion. I'm looking forward to my next protest. And I think I'm going to invite those really tall chefs!

















No comments: