September 25, 2008

Note From The Blogger

As you may have noticed, I took a hiatus from "Make Yourself"
This was not an intended hiatus, but became necessary during my travels. Trying to get an internet connection in the middle of a cornfield in Kentucky is not easy.
I have several handwritten entries that need to be posted, so those will come at you as soon as they get typed (and it may not happen in a chronological order - please be patient!)
In the meantime, if you're curious for some more Mel-style writing, please visit www.nysportscene.com. There you'll be able to find my local baseball stories, and even a New York Rangers game wrap (more on that soon)!
Thank you for your patience, and please enjoy the fall editions of "Melinda Makes Herself."

2 comments:

Daniel Jarratt said...

Don't you mean nysportsday.com? It took me a while to find your articles.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Dan! My boss gave me the wrong website haha. You're right, the site is nysportsday.com.